Oh what a night!

'Got up this morning feeling energized. I'm sure last night helped to boost my confidence for what I'm trying to do.'
"This event has given me the confidence boost, I needed and encouragement to continue to follow my dream and change my work life balance, thank you"
Every woman needs to spend some time like this 2 - 3 times a year to remind herself just how capable and successful she is and could be"
What a brilliant night we had! Karen and I were blown away by the astonishing success of 'What else can I do' last night. Over 50 women listened to the 'inspiring but real' stories of our panel members, asked questions and shared their own experiences of making changes at difficult or challenging times in their lives. More details of the event to follow but thank you to everyone who came.
One woman shared with us a quote that really matched the atmosphere,
We are not here to see through each other but to see each other through